- 1 kg of cooked chicken breast
- 350 gr white cheese
- 1 package Tortilla Moctezuma Original 800gr
- 1 jar of Salsa verde Moctezuma 400g
- 1 chopped onion (150 gr)
- 125ml Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup fresh ground cheese (40 gr)
- 1 cup vegetable oil ( 250 ml )
Boil the Salsa Verde Moctezuma in a pot for 5 minutes. Shred the chicken into small strips with your fingers. Then, fry the Moctezuma tortillas in a pan with a bit of vegetable oil. Once done, put them on a plate with paper towel to remove the excess of oil.
Fill each of the tortillas with chicken, roll them up and put into a baking pan, douse them with Salsa Verde Moctezuma and put ground cheese on top. Gratinate in the oven. Serve with sour cream and chopped onion to taste on top.