- 1 package of 10 pcs Moctezuma Huaraches
- Salsa Verde Moctezuma to taste
- 1 cup of black refried beans
- 200 gr coriander
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 200 gr of chorizo
- 4 previously cooked beef ribs
- 1 cup cooked nopales
- 1/4 finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
Fry the Huaraches with a bit of oil, keep them on a hot plate.
Crumble the Chorizo and chop the ribs. Roast them in a hot pan.
Heat the refried beans in a pot and spread them on the huaraches. Add the nopales on the huaraches, sprinkle onion and cheese over them.
Serve with meat and Salsa Verde Moctezuma, garnish with chopped coriander