- 1/2 chopped onion
- 2 pieces of finely chopped garlic
- 1 tomato
- 1 and 1/2 cups water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 package Tortilla Moctezuma Original 800g
- 1 piece of shredded (previously cooked) chicken breast
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 and 1/2 cups grated Manchego cheese
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro
Preheat your oven to 180°C. Insert onion, garlic, tomato, hot peppers, water, salt and pepper into your blender and mix until you get a slightly heavy sauce.
Lay your baking pan with a base of tortillas, fill with half of the chicken, corn kernels, mushrooms and some chopped onions. Pour part of the sauce over it to cover perfectly.
Place another layer of tortillas and repeat with remaining chicken and vegetables.
Add a bit of sauce and finish with a layer of tortillas.
Pour the remaining sauce over it, sprinkle with Manchego cheese. Bake until gratinated and serve right out of the oven, garnish with fresh cilantro.